Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dollhouse: Military Jacket

Are you looking for an affordable, stylish outwear jacket?  Consider the brand Dollhouse for your next purchase.  I found this Dollhouse black wool military jacket  at a discount retailer called Rugged Warehouse.

Dollhouse, Military Jacket
I purchased the coat a couple of seasons ago but you can find it online through other retailers.  I get fav reviews when I wear the jacket.  I really like the brass buttons, hot pink lining, and belt around the waist line.

Dollhouse Outerwear
Want more information about Dollhouse clothing go to: Dollhouse Clothing Outerwear

Curious about discount retailer Rugged Warehouse?  Take a look at: Rugged Wearhouse






 


No comments:

Post a Comment