Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: John & Kira's Carmel Honey Chocolate Bees

Isn't it great to find a package on your doorstep that turns out to be an unexpected gift!
I came home tonight to find a gift from my awesome friend Sharon who lives in Philly.  The box was marked perishable which immediately peaked my curiosity.


I carefully opened the brown shipping box to find a bright yellow box inside from John & Kira's.
And inside that box were Caramel Honey Chocolate Bees! Each 62% Valrhona dark chocolate shell is painted by hand with colored cocoa butter then filled with a salted carmel, featuring honey from Draper's Apiaries in Millerton, Pennsylvania.


Thanks to my friend Sharon, I am looking forward to sampling these beauties in the weeks to come!

Thinking about buying a gift for a friend?  Consider:
John & Kira's
161 West Wyoming Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19140
(800) 747-4808
Go to: John & Kira's

No comments:

Post a Comment