Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Benjamin Moore's Historic Color: Castleton Mist HC-1

This is a fun color that I covered all over my office walls, Ben Moore's  Castleton Mist Historic Color HC-1.  According to Benjamin Moore's website, colors that work well with Castleton Mist are Mountain Retreat  #1176, and Van Buren Brown HC-70.
 
Castleton Mist / BM HC-1
Benjamin Moore's Castleton Mist - HC 1
This color goes great with traditional and contemporary spaces.  To compliment my Castleton Mist painted office walls,  I also used black and white accents. See picture below.

Benjamin Moore's Castleton Mist - HC 1
For more information on Benjamin Moore paint, go to:
Benjamin Moore Van Buren Brown HC-70
Benjamin Moore Mountain Retreat #1176
Benjamin Moore Castleton Mist HC-1
































































2 comments:

  1. I love your office! Great color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment!

    I credit Ed Yanosky of Mitchell Yanosky Custom Finishes/Furniture based in Baltimore for letting me know about Ben Moore's Castleton Mist! Ed has a great eye for design!

    Julie, Julie's Journeys

    ReplyDelete