Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Turkey, Istanbul: Turkish Tiles from the Spice Bazaar

A couple of years ago, my dear friend Sheila, invited me to go a buying trip to Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, and India.  

What I discovered on that trip is the Turkey has some of the most amazing tiles in addition to spices, rugs, and coffee.

Turkish Tile from Spice Bazaar
I found these colorful tiles at the Spice Bazaar.  They were easy to pack in my suitcase and then I had them professionally matted and framed when I came back to the states.

Turkish Tile from Spice Bazaar

Finding unique items while you travel, then using them to furnish your home creates great conversational pieces.  Next time while you are on vacation, consider picking up a souvenir that can add another dimension to your home.



No comments:

Post a Comment