Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cookie, Cookie, Cookie

Julie's Journeys is a blog is about Food, Fashion and of course Fun!

Well today, I would like to share with you my favorite chocolate chip cookie secret!  I know many of us have busy schedules but like to snack on delicious food that tastes homemade.

I have made these cookies for friends, neighbors, and have given them to audiences I wanted to impress.  Everybody who has tasted these delicious, sweet, delectable desserts can not believe that they are not made from scratch.

Do you want to know the secret?  It's really easy! I use the Betty Crocker (300 chocolate chips) cookie bag mix!  Can you believe this recipe only requires one egg and a stick of butter?  My Mom always told me that butter makes everything taste better.  Also, in order for your cookies to taste crispy or chewy, please use a aluminum cookie sheet that has air in between the top and bottom layers of the sheet.

So instead of buying a bag of ready made cookies, it takes less than 20 minutes to WOW them with your super chocolate chip treats. Tell them it is your secret recipe and these cookies were made with love.  Betty and I won't tell!


Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment