Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Moroccanoil: Shampoo, Conditioner, and Oil


Moroccanoil: Shampoo, Conditioner, and Oil


Over the past couple of weeks, I have been introduced to the Moroccanoil product line by several of my friends.  With curly hair, I am always trying to find ways to make my hair look less frizzy.  I found out the Moroccanoil products really help tame my hair’s texture.

Moroccanoil products are supposed to be great for chemically damaged hair color. They are apparently sulfate-phosphate free and contain Argan oil in addition to being loaded with keratin.   Moroccanoil products are rich in fatty acids and proteins which restore damaged hair.

Upon further research, Argan oil remains one of the most rare oils in the world. The oil comes from the Argan tree which grows in relatively small and very specific regions in the world including Morocco. 


Want more information? Go to: http://www.moroccanoil.com/


Look for this product at hair salons and also online through Amazon Associates.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment