Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Philadelphia: Charlie's Jeans

About three years ago, my urban friend Sharon first introduced me to Charlie's Jeans located on 233 Market Street in Philadelphia. At that time I bought a pair of Citizens of Humanity boot cut jeans.  These jeans are one of my favorite pair of casual pants.


During our recent visit to Philadelphia, Heidi, my roommate back in college, and I decided to pay another visit Charlie's Jeans.  To avoid paying for parking we took the public transportation bus # 48 into Center City Philadelphia.  While riding on the bus we found out from a local resident that Charlie's opened a new store at 1735 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130.


Having jumped off the bus, precisely at the right time, we proceeded to walk down commercial Chestnut Street. Immediately I noticed the orange awning.  I knew that we had arrived at the right place.


Charlie's Jeans on 1735 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia,PA


Heidi and I were immediately greeted by Charlie's Jeans store assistants Andre'a, Monet and Leandra.  Everyone working here was super attentive to our needs.  What I love about Charlie's Jeans is that the store staff can just look at your body type and will suggest several types of jeans that will look amazing on your body.


Here are a couple of pictures of the interior of the Charlie's Jeans on Chestnut Street.


Inside Charlie's Jeans, Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA

Charlie's Jeans, Chestnut Street, Philadelphia

Charlie's Jeans, 1735 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia
While Heidi and I were looking around the store,  we discovered so many fresh and modern clothing styles displayed.  I worked with store assistant Andre'a to find another fun pair of jeans. I also wanted to buy a casual top to go along with the jeans. 


Sebastian McCall Jeans
       Trouser         Classic Boot cut    Classic Boot cut
Glacier Wash     Dreamer Wash     Whirlpool Wash
Specializing in jean fit for 14 years, Sebastian McCall (owner of Charlie's Jeans) created his own denim line early last year, which corrects all jean issues.  The fabric is made to keep it's shape, you'll have perfect pocket placement and no gaping out at the waist. Sebastian McCall jeans are truly the perfect fitting jean.


Sebastian McCall Straight Leg Colored
Denim, Deepteal, Russet & Nuggat
I bought a pair of Sebastian McCall straight legged denim jeans.  Andre'a made arrangements to have the pant length altered and have them shipped to my home.  I purchased the jeans on a Saturday and they arrived on my doorstep on the following  Wednesday ready to be worn.  Now I call that "Amazing Customer Service!"


Charlie's Jeans also carries shoes and 
ultra comfortable stylish tops.


Shoes sold at Charlie's Jeans, Chestnut Street, Philadelphia
Sebastian McCall's Drape Top in Stripe and Inspire Rinse Ro Jean


I also purchased a navy stripes top similar to the top pictured above. 




Want more information about Sebastian McCall and Charlie's Jeans,
Go to: Charlie's Jeans


Visiting Philly?  I highly suggest that you take the time to Charlie's Jeans in person!


Charlie's Jeans 
1735 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215-564-2495


Charlie's Jeans
233 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
215-923-9681

No comments:

Post a Comment