Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jungle Coconut Oil

I was recently informed about the health benefits of using Coconut Oil.  My friend Heidi has an interest in biology gave me this jar of Coconut Oil.

Coconut Oi by Jungle
 Jungle Product's website listed the following benefits of Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil:
  • Aids digestion and helps to promote weight loss
  • Supports and aids immune system function
  • Promotes healthy skin and hair
  • Helps utilization of Essential Fatty Acids and protects them from oxidation
  • Helps to improve insulin secretion
You can used coconut oil while preparing meals too.  Sometimes I stir in a couple of tablespoons into my coffee.  Being a big fan of the taste of coconut, the oil also moisturizes my lips with every sip.

Besides being great for your health, with your purchase of Coconut Oil the Jungle Company supports farmers in the South Pacific.

Want to know about the benefits of Coconut Oil and Jungle Products?

Go to:
Jungle Coconut Oil 






No comments:

Post a Comment