Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Straight Sexy Hair/Smooth and Seal: Aerated Anti-Frizz and Shine Spray

In preparation for traveling over the Thanksgiving holiday, like so many other men and women, I got my hair cut.  I felt adventurous and tried a new salon and Loretta was the hair stylist!

Loretta took one look at my hair and knew immediately that I had burnt it up with a flat iron.  I needed help quickly since I was flying out of town the next morning.  Loretta shared with me the secrets of conditioning hair and the importance of using good product.  Always in search for the best anti frizz solution, this time I bought a can of "Straight Sexy Hair" by a company called Sexy Hair.

According to the Sexy Hair product's website this hair spray claimed to both smooth and protect hair when a flat iron is used.
Straight Sexy Hair: Aerated Anti-Frizz and Shine Spray
Directions in how Straight Sexy hairspray should be applied:

Spray sections of dry hair lightly from top to bottom before flat ironing for smoothness, shine, intense moisture and advanced thermal protection. 

Use also as a finishing spray for increased shine and humidity protection.

Want to know more about the Sexy Hair Product Line, go to:  Sexy Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment