Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Alexandria, Virginia: Alexandria Cupcake

Alexandria Cupcake, Alexandria, Virginia
For business this past week,  I fortunate to be able to stay in the Old Town section of Alexandria, Virginia.  King Street has a plethora of clothing boutiques, restaurants and furniture stores. 


One of the evenings after dinner, I was able to explore the quaint shops of Old Town and that's when I stumbled upon Alexandria Cupcake.  The store is located on 1022 King Street.


I LOVE CUPCAKES!  I especially like to savor the delectable icing!  


I was in luck, Alexandria Cupcake has a Happy Hour where patrons are able to get a dollar off their cupcake between the hours of 4:30 pm till close.
Special Cup Cake Happy Hour at Alexandria Cupcake
Now the difficult decision, which cupcake to buy?  So many choices!  In the meantime I noticed a neat seating area for customers who want to eat their cupcakes at Alexandria Cupcake's shop.


Cupcake Menu, Alexandria Cupcake
Seating area inside Alexandria Cupcake, Alexandria
I enjoy the taste of coconut.  My eyes immediately went for these beauties.


Coconut Cupcakes, Alexandria Cupcake
I also like fruit flavors too.  Should I buy some strawberry cupcakes?


Strawberry Cupcake, Alexandria Cupcakes
Then, what about picking up a couple of red velvets?


Red Velvet Cupcakes, Alexandria Cupcake


Choices, Choices, and More Choices, Alexandria Cupcake
In the end I opted for the coconut and strawberry cupcakes!  I brought these tasty morsels back to my hotel room, I ate them with french pressed coffee. YUM!


Want to know more about Alexandria Cupcake?  Alexandria Cupcake Website




Alexandria Cupcake
1022 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-299-9099
alexandriacupcake@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment