Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nubian Heritage: Honey & Black Seed Lotion

Nubian Heritage's Honey & Black Seed Lotion
During my last trip to NY City, I was made aware of Nubian Heritage skin and soap lines.  I tried the Honey & Black Seed Lotion and really like the way my skin reacted to the lotion.


The lotions and soaps are made with great ingredients.  Nubian Heritage products are very affordable and can be purchased at Vitamin Shoppes, Whole Foods Markets and Wegman's.


Questions regarding Nubian Heritage products can be answered from Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm at 1- 631- 842-8800. 


For More Information: Nubian Heritage

1 comment:

  1. I mean that Nubian Heritage 's all products are so good. I have experienced and found fantastic.

    ReplyDelete