Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Urban Decay: Jewel Tone Eye Shadows

Runways and fashion magazines are all showing bright jewel toned colored clothes and accessories.

Make up has also been influenced by this color trend.  On my last visit to Sephora, I was informed by staff that a company called Urban Decay had an amazing array of jewel toned eye shadows.
Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Collection
I tried a sample of the eyeshadow and noticed how well the product glided over my eyelid.


Want to glam up your eyes?  Look to Urban Decay to give you that look!
Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection 

2 comments:

  1. I swear by any and everything Urban Decay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, Thanks for sharing your feedback! I was wondering if any other readers feel the same way. Post a comment and let us know your experience w/ Urban Decay!
    Julie, Founder of Julie's Journeys

    ReplyDelete