Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Delaware, Rehoboth Beach: Cafe' Papillon

A couple years ago, my friend Sheila first introduced me to Cafe Papillon situated within Penny Lane in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.  Sheila who owns and operates Far Away Places shop in Penny Lane had ordered a Salade Nicoise for us to eat at dinner time. She also ordered an array of fresh baked pastries too.


Penny Lane, Rehoboth Beach, DE


Earlier this season, on my last trip to Rehoboth Beach, I made a stop to see Cafe' Papillon. This quaint cafe offers french pastries, croissants, Brioche, salads, crepes and a coffee bar.


Crepe Menu at Cafe Papillon, Rohoboth Beach, DE
I like crepes and I tend to order the crepe with Nutella (hazelnut spread) and a cup of cafe' au lait. Cafe' Papillon's food is affordable and really authentic.


Upon further research I also discovered that Papillon means "butterfly" in French and it also a name for a specific breed of dog.  Marie Antoinette owned a papillon.


Spending time in Rehoboth, check out the casual French Cafe' Papillon. Bon Appe'tit!


For more information:
Cafe Papillon French Cafe and Bakery

Cafe Papillon French Cafe and Bakery
42 Rehoboth Ave.
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971

No comments:

Post a Comment