Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Furnishings for your Jewelry: Crystal Glass Ring Holders

Making a trip to my local mall, I was in search of a way to organize my jewelry.  I thought crystal ring holders could serve as a solution.

Having walked though several accessory stores and not finding exactly what I wanted, I visited the home goods section of Macy's Department Store.  In my opinion this retailer had the greatest variety of crystal and glass ring holders. 


Vera Wang "Duchess" Crystal Ring Holder
Clothing designers have branched into creating home furnishings.  Vera Wang has a a beautiful lead crystal ring holder called the "Duchess".

Martha Stewart's Trousseau Glass Ring Holder
The romantic glass ring holder created by Martha Stewart's company, is an affordable option compared to lead crystal ring models.  The Trousseau costs about $15 dollars.

So if you are looking for a way to organize and care for your jewelry, visit Macy's home good section.  Macy's carries multiple designer's crystal and glass ring holders.

No comments:

Post a Comment