Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Friday, August 26, 2011

New York, NY: Bendel Girl Wellies

With Hurricane Irene barreling up the East coast, one must properly prepare!  The media suggests we gas up the car, buy bottled water, and find batteries for those flashlights.  

In case you have to go outside during this major rain event, I would consider wearing gear that is functional and of course fashionable!

I immediately thought of my brown Bendel rubber boots, my "Wellies".  I bought this pair at the world famous retail store, Henri Bendel at 712 5th Avenue, Manhattan, New York.  In order to carry my boots away, I was also given this signature brown and white striped bag. The same brown and white stripe could also be found on these "Wellies".

Bendel Girl Wellies
Henri Bendel Signature Brown and White Stripe
 In addition to handling super soakers, these boots have weathered well in major snow storms too. 

This iconic retail store, Henri Bendel has been around since 1895 and currently sells accessories, cosmetics, gifts, and clothing. Besides Manhattan, Henri Bendel Stores is expanding all over the continental United States.

Want more information on:
Bendel Girl Wellies

Shop for Henri Bendel merchandise:
Henri Bendel Store Locations 

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I was thinking about getting a pair, since they are on sale online now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Alice!

    I wear my Wellies in all kinds of weather! They keep my feet especially warm when I have to shovel snow!

    Julie, Founder of Julie's Journeys

    ReplyDelete