Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Suede Fringe Hobo Bag

While visiting my friend Heidi in Harrisburg, we made a stop at a Goodwill Store on Route 22.  I immediately went to the handbags section of the store and found this amazing bag!  With Fall fashion being right around the corner, I thought this bag would be perfect for when the weather turns a little cooler.

Suede Fringe Hobo Bag made by Ecote'
That day, I was particularly drawn to suede and fringe.  I also liked the way the hobo bag hung on my shoulder with the adjustable strap.  I walked around the store for a while then decided to buy it.  I was shocked that I spent less than $10 for it.  

While in the store I noticed that the label sewn inside read "Ecote'."  Upon further research at home, I discovered "Ecote' " is a brand sold at the popular clothing chain "Urban Outfitters." Recognizing great style, there is always a way to achieve a great look without spending a great deal of money.
Suede Hobo Bag
 If you have ever experienced a great thrift shop find, feel free to post a comment and let us know about your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment