Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baltimore: Cazbar Turkish Food Truck & Upcoming Rally

This week my coworker Heather and I serendipitously encountered the Cazbar Food Truck!  I had intended to let Julie's Journeys Blog readers know about the next upcoming Food Truck Rally which takes place this Friday August 5th, in the neighborhood of Fells Point. This time Food Trucks have planned to congregate near the Red Star Bar and Grill on South Wolfe Street. Running into Cazbar's Turkish Food Truck immediately jogged my memory about the upcoming foodie event.




I immediately asked Taci and Ken from Cazbar if the truck will be at the next rally in Fells Point.  Ken replied, "Yes, we will be there."  


Heather and I ordered two falafel tacos which were made with super flavorful spices!  The falafel was a great solution for a quick, tasty, and affordable lunch. 

Cazbar Food Truck Menu, Baltimore, MD
I also wanted to mention that Taci and Ken's customer service was courteous and expedient.


Taci and Ken of Cazbar Food Truck, Baltimore   
Cazbar Food Truck, Baltimore
For Julie's Journeys readers, I was informed by Taci that Cazbar also offers great Turkish food at their restaurant located on 316 North Charles Street in Baltimore, Maryland.


The link below will provide more information regarding this Turkish Taverna's cuisine:
Cazbar Restaurant


I really enjoyed the falafel taco from Cazbar's Food Truck, now I want to try dining at Cazbar's restaurant.


If you have already tried Cazbar's food, post a comment and let Julie's Journeys readers know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment