Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Great Bedroom Color: Ben Moore’s Mount Saint Anne #1565

I own a bungalow in the Baltimore area and I enlisted the help of Maria Moscato, who owns Moscato Interiors, to select paint colors for several rooms.

I had originally chose a deep cobalt blue paint color for my bedroom, which in a smaller room made for a cave like atmosphere.  That's when I asked for Maria’s help.  She brought several Ben Moore color fans and gave me a couple of options to select.  I went with Mount Saint Anne #1565 which is part of the Classic Color Collection.


Ben Moore's Paint Sample
Benjamin Moore's Mount Saint Anne #1565

Walls painted with Mount Saint Anne #1565
When entertaining at home, so many people ask me which paint color did I select for the bedroom.  I believe the color is soothing to the soul and so classic and timeless it can withstand so many trends that come and go.

Next time you are contemplating a color for your bedroom, consider Benjamin Moore’s Mount Saint Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment