Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

L.A. Star Quality Consignment Clothes: It’s a Wrap!

When my sister lived in Pasadena, California we got a chance to explore the Los Angeles area by visiting some really unique places.

Today’s blog is about It’s a Wrap located at 3315 W. Magnolia Blvd. Burbank, CaliforniaSince I visited the Burbank store, another location opened up on the West side of L.A. at 1164 S. Robertson Blvd., Los Angeles, California.







In addition to offering a substantial discount, what I love about the store is that an actress, actor, or extra has worn the merchandise.  It’s a Wrap provides a substantial discount on the clothing and let’s you know exactly which television show or a movie the clothing came from.  While I was there, I bought a dress for my niece that was worn by a child actress featured on a soap opera.

Now you are thinking, I live nowhere near L.A.  I can’t personally visit one of the stores. Luckily for you, with the use of the Internet, It’s a Wrap has an online presence too.


No comments:

Post a Comment