Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saint Paddy’s Day: Live Ireland Internet Radio March 17th, 2011



One of the places I would like to visit soon is the country of Ireland!  The people, their culture, and the gorgeous landscapes are calling my name.  Having watched, “P.S. I Love You” and “Waking Ned Devine”, I am so intrigued about this place.

Whether you are Irish or Irish for the day, many of a household in the U.S. will be eating corned beef, potatoes, cabbage, and drinking some type of domestic or imported beer today in their homes or at a local bar/pub.  


I wanted to let my blog readers know about a great website that broadcasts Irish music live. 

The site Live Ireland broadcasts traditional and contemporary Irish music. Through two webcams you can see what is actually going on in Dublin and Dun Loaghaire. Go to Live Ireland http://my.liveireland.com/page/radio-1

It is mind boggling to know you can have instant access to live music from across the Pond.


Have a very Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Lastly, I would like to leave you with two Irish sayings:


May you live as long as you want,

And never want as long as you live.


May the most you wish for,
Be the least you get.



No comments:

Post a Comment