Connecting Readers with the 4 'F' s.

An insiders guide to the buzz involving Food, Fashion, Furnishings and Fun!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Rosette Stiletto Sandals: Kailyn BP

Kailyn BP at Nordstroms


I think these sandals are fabulous for many different reasons.   
First things first, look at the adorable rosettes.  Need I say more.

This sandal is super affordable and cost around $70.  The Kailyn can be worn with a beautiful cocktail dress or fun pants or jeans.   The nude satin is a versatile color and material that enhances an outfit rather than to detract. 

These satin stilettos have a 4-inch heel with ¾ inch platform.  Now I know you are thinking, “a 4 inch heel, how can I wear that?” Well the ¾ inch platform helps with stability and I found them easy to wear for a night out.

Lastly, have you noticed nude shoes seem to be in fashion these days?  Look to the runways and movie premiers, many a nude shoe abound.  BP- Platinum can be found at Nordstrom.  Having personally worn them, I highly recommend the shoe for style and comfort.

 Check them out for yourself at your local Nordstrom Department Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment